Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Ever wanted to see you or a loved one painted in a fantasy setting? Check out Rhiannon Art's newest contest!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
'Summoning the Muse' - By Andrea Harston
The Muse's Closet is giving away a free 10x10 matte print!
- Leave a comment here and tell me who your favorite artist is....(be sure to give me a way to contact you!)
- Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Muses-Closet/131218976927956
- Share the link to my blog on your facebook
- Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/isolatedmuse
- Follow my Blog: http://buyindie.blogspot.com/
- Favorite my etsy shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/themusescloset
- Share this contest on your blog!
- Tell me which item in my shop is your favorite!
You get one entry for each item that you do! If you are already following me or favorite me, just leave me a separate comment to let me know.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Aquarian Bath says "These soaps are make with 100% Guinness in the water phase and a wonderfully conditioning blend of oils, as well as essential oils of Patchouli, Sweet Orange, and Cedarwood. The bar is 4.7 oz. Bars are shipped boxed and labeled, or naked if you prefer reduced packaging and a 25 cent refund. Just leave a comment at check out to request naked soaps for this option.
I have been making this soap for a few years now. It is one of my personal favorites and a best sellers!"
So if you are having a hard time finding a great gift for any of the men in your life, this would make an awesome stocking stuffer for Christmas!
She is also having a blog giveaway at this time.... please check her out at: http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveawaypumpkin-poppy-seed-soap.html