Monday, September 1, 2008

New Opal bird ring sterling silver

Newest metal working ring! Bird ring with a black Australian opal. This is a size 10 and I am wearing it as a thumb ring. Orginally this started out as a size 9, however I overworked the metal and ended up liking it as a thumb ring.
This opal is really pretty. It flashes blue and green and a bit of orange in the right light and angle. In typical "Andee" fashion, I started out setting opals. These tricky little stones are fragile. I managed to drop this one about 100 times while setting this. Luckily, it didnt break, although I had to bribe my class mates to scrounge around on the floor searching for it a few times. LOL

4 comments:

about denise said...

I love it! I have a thing for birdies.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beacab Gems Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.

Thank you!

Feel free to visit my site foosball|table soccer guide