Thursday, November 29, 2007

Modadesigns - Featured Seller 23/90


Note from the goddess: This is one of the first sellers on etsy that I interacted with! She is a class act for sure. She is very helpful and sweet and talented! One unique item she offers are her magnet bracelets
you must check them out! Healing and pretty...


Listen to what this sellers customers are saying about her!
***
Thanks so much!! Great communication- you were awesome to deal with- my friend loved her pendant! ***

***The kyanite crystals are just great for everyday wear or a pair of jeans. thanks***

This section is copied from the sellers etsy profile:

I'm Self-Taught Bead Jewellery Artist. I deal mostly with stones and shells. I prefer undyed items to work with and seek out only the best supplies & suppliers.
I live in a small town right on the US-Canada Border with Washington State. This is convenient for receiving and shipping items within the US.


http://modadesigns.etsy.com
http://modadesigns.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice feature ~ I like the blog layout, nice colour!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lovely feature--the layout looks great!