Thursday, November 29, 2007

BananaShowcase - Featured Seller 22/90


Note from the Goddess: When I first went to this shop I wasnt sure what to expect and wow, was I ever pleasantly surprised! Purses and messenger bags and more! What more could a girl want? (except shoes and jewelry lol) But seriously folks, Bananashowcase is an awesome indie find. The seller appears to be very "custom order friendly" which is great for super picky people like me! Here are her fabric samples that you can check out online http://tinyurl.com/ypt7h2 so you can start making your list for your custom order!

Listen to what this sellers customers are saying!
***
This bag is gorgeous!! Really well constructed and sturdy, and the fabric is divine!! Love, love, love it!! Thank you! :D***

***Awesome bag! It was great working with BananaShowcase! VERY willing to work with me on the fabric (even went to the store to look for an alternative to corduroy). Highly recommended!***


The following is copied from the sellers etsy profile:
Just one girl and a very loved sewing machine -- that is all there is to Banana Showcase. I have been a crafter since I was a very little girl. I love to make things with my hands and now having people use the things I make is so exciting. I have sewn since I was a teen but recently discovered that purses are so fun to create. I also love visiting thrift stores so you will find that some of my bags are created from vintage fabrics or other vintage clothing items that have been repurposed to become purses.

I will do custom orders, so feel free to contact me and we'll talk!!

http://BananaShowcase.etsy.com
http://kellyvanvoltenburg.typepad.com/bananashowcase/

No comments: